(taking meetings for theatrical/commercial representation)
Gina Stoj Management – USA
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell – 209 433 8919 / Skype – Gina Stoj
To call me: 323-929-5966
To email me: email@example.com
Armed with a charming smirk and a relatable quirk, Kyle Walters is your friendly neighborhood actor guy.
Kyle Walters is an actor, producer, storyteller, reader of comic books and a generally nice and goofy dude. He grew up in Northern California in the heart of suburbia. He comes from a long line of All-American boys next door (in fact his grandma is a member of The Daughters of the American Revolution!)
Going on to graduating from NYU with a BFA in Drama, he has recently moved to Los Angeles. You may recognize him as the geeky love interest from Pemberley Digital’s “Welcome to Sanditon” or as the quirky man child Peter Pan in “The New Adventures of Peter and Wendy” which he co-created and executive produced. Entertainment Weekly said
this about him: “Walters, puppyish, is appealing as a manchild.” He has also performed in numerous indie features, new media projects and plays.
Kyle’s dream roles include: Yorick Brown in “Y The Last Man”, someone (anyone) in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, an adult Little Nemo, Jules Verne, that guy in a “Friends” type show, an American companion to the rst female Doctor Who, an animated koala bear, and more!
When Kyle isn’t acting or producing, he’s helping inspire imagination in our youth by being a performer and writing mentor in the amazing program Young Storytellers.
Actors I have been compared with: Matthew Perry, Kyle Howard, Josh Radnor, Paul Rudd, Parks and Rec Chris Pratt, Hugh Grant, Pierce Brosnan
Adjectives & Types
in no particular order: goofy good guy, sweet/charming boy next door, cute best-friend, stylish artist, quirky love interest, funny office worker, honest, reliable
- IMDb – http://www.imdb.me/kylewalters
- Actors Access – http://resumes.actorsaccess.com/kylewalters
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/theKyleWalters
- Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/thekylewalters
- Facebook Fan Page – http://www.facebook.com/theKyleWalters
- IndieWire announced the exclusive release of the third season of my show The New Adventures of Peter and Wendy on the exciting fullscreen platform/app. Read Article on IndieWire
- I play Peter Pan in The New Adventures of Peter and Wendy (more info on project page) has filmed and distributed 3 seasons and won multiple awards including BEST WEB SERIES at The Geekies. I am Co-Creator and Executive Producer. Over 2 Million views on YouTube.
- Cast as Edward Denham in the Jane Austen modernization Welcome to Sanditon. The show was a spin-off of Pemberley Digital’s Emmy-winning The Lizzie Bennett Diaries (more info on the project page) 50,000 – 150,000 views per video
- Worked on the indie film Angels On Tap with director Trudy Sargent and writer Burt Prelutsky (M*A*S*H* and Diagnosis Murder.)
- Multiple semesters performing and mentoring for Young Storytellers
Pitch Points (older)
- BFA in Drama at New York University
- Lead and supporting roles in three feature length indie films in New York
- Best Feature Film and Audience Awards for “Colin Hearts Kay” feature film – NY United, Brooklyn International Film Festival
- Best Feature Film award for “The Penny” – SAICFF (San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival)
- graduated UCB 401 Improv
- made it to funnyordie homepage with fake PSA video
- Mortimer in “Arsenic and Old Lace” at the Wells Fargo Theater (SAG-AFTRA Radio Play)
Some Fan Quotes
I like his Hugh-Grant-smile
-thalassic, on YouTube
I knew this series would be good because Pemberley Digital but I knew it would be double good because Kyle was in it
-Myranda, on YouTube
HE IS THE CUTEST LITTLE DORK I’VE EVER SEEN
-Amanda, on YouTube
Kyle Walters is all sorts of amazing as Peter Pan. 🙂
-Hazel, on YouTube
GROWN WOMAN ALL-CAPS FANGIRLING! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!?!
-Lintukoko, on YouTube
This is an amazing series! Kyle Walters makes me laugh too hard!
-RayZ, on YouTube